Saturday, June 16, 2012

All of my best kuksa cups

These are all the cups I have available to buy except the last one; I put it up so people can see the design and might want to order one. Contact me for more information.
This kuksa is my largest, its made from sweet cherry wood, and it fits 2.5 (20 fl.oz) cups of liquid.

This kuksa is carved from black cherry, there is a tooled finish on the inside, and it fits 2 (16 fl. oz.) cups of liquid.

This kuksa is carved from fast-grown sweet chestnut, it fits 1.5 cups (12 fl. oz.) of liquid.

This kuksa is carved from birch, it has a leaf-design handle, and holds 1.25 cups (10 fl. oz.) of liquid.

This kuksa is also carved from birch wood, it holds the same amount as the one above.

This one is carved from willow wood for a friend of mine, i engraved his name into it and my initials. It holds 1.75 cups (14 fl. oz.) of liquid.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Average price would be about $50 for an 8-10 ounce kuksa. Email me at < dangav08@gmail.com > for more questions and pictures of my current stock if you are interestd. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Hey man, are you still interested in a kuksa?

      Delete